I am a broker, I have a direct relationship with the seller. Discount on all products is minus 8%. Other details in the mail.
Procedure of the seller (seller works strictly according to the procedure):The following procedure with payment terms will apply should the above offer be
acceptable to the Buyer:
1. Buyer issues Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO)
2. Seller or Seller’s Mandate will issue draft Sale and Purchase Contract (SPA)
3. Buyer reviews draft SPA and makes amendments if needed and returns to Seller for
4. Upon Seller’s confirmation and approval of the amendments, Buyer signs the SPA
and return to Seller.
5. Seller signs the SPA and electronically returns to the Buyer.
a. THE CONTRACT (SPA) IS NOW LEGALLY BINDING ON BOTH
PARTIES AND BANK-TO-BANK COMMUNICATION COMMENCES.
6. Within 7 Banking days from signing the SPA, Buyer establishes non operative payment
instrument by means of DLC/SBLC/BG, Confirming payment via MT103 within 48
hours after delivery of cargo and inspection at designated port of delivery.
7. Within 7 Banking days, Seller’s Bank transfer to Buyer’s Bank Full POP and 2%
Performance Guarantee to activate the payment instrument (DLC/SBLC/BG).
8. The shipment/delivery starts as per schedule.
1- The financial instrument must be issued by one of the top 25 AA rating Banks or
be confirmed by such top 50 Banks.
2- Delivery will be within 30 days from date of receiving Acceptable Payment
Instrument confirmation from Seller’s Bank. Exact delivery schedules will be reflected
in the main contract.
Seller will issue 2% Performance Guarantee after receipt of Buyer’s Bank confirmation of