SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
- PRODUCT: GAS OIL D2 L 0.2-62 GOST 305-82
- ORIGIN: Russian Federation.
- TERMS OF DELIVERY: FOB ROTTERDAM
- QUANTITY: 200.000 MT X 12 months (First Lift 200,000 MT SPOT)
- THE PRICE OF GOODS: Defined as the average of the sum of the values of the three-day quotes for Gasoil 0.1, published in "Platt's Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerpen (ARA)", valid on the date of delivery.Discount 2,5 % per ton
- QUALITY: Established by the International Standards (SGS).
- PBG: 2%
- CONTRACT DURATION: SPOT
STANDARD PROCEDURE WITHOUT ANY UPFRONT FEE OR ADVANCED PAYMENT
- 1. Buyer sends ICPO.
- 2. The Seller issues FCO and Commercial Invoice.
- 3. The Buyer sign and returns the FCO and Commercial Invoice to the Seller within 24 working hours.
- 4. Buyer will issue advice MT-103/23 for total amount of every month and Active 2% PBG, along with Q88. After that Seller will send 2% PBG (Swift MT-700) to Buyer Company.
- 5. Upon receipt Advise MT-103/23 from Buyer's bank, after Max. 3 banking days seller’s bank will send Dip Test and Partial POP Documents to the Buyer’s bank.
- 6. Buyer performs Dip Test and POP Documents and upon successful and loading in 3 working days, Buyer’s Bank pays by MT103 AT SIGHT.
- 7. Buyer should send his contract with shipping company and tanker name and number or CPA (Q88).
Full POP list will be:
- a) Copy of statement of availability of products.
- b) Copy of refinery commitment to produce the product.
- c) Copy of Railway contract to transport the products to the port.
- d) Copy of the port storage agreement.
- f) Copy of the charter party agreements to transport the products to destination port and discharge.
- g) Dip Test, Tank receipt and SGS report
SPECIFICATIONS for GAS OIL L-0.2 -62 (GOST 305-82)
- Applications for the supply of diesel fue send the address: ; email@example.com
- Skype: amanzhan-kz
Copyright © 2014. PURCHASE AND SALE OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. Company Satoil.