PRODUCT: D2 Gasoil L-0.2-62 GOST 305-82
QUANTITY: 100,000 MT (Trial Shipment) 200,000MTx 12 Months
CIF PRICE: US$740.00 Gross / US$730.00 Net per MT
PRODUCT: Aviation Kerosene Jet Fuel JP54
QUANTITY: 1,000,000 BBLs (Trial Shipment) 3,000,000BBLsx 12 Months
CIF PRICE: US$96.00 Gross / US$92.00 Net per BBL
PRODUCT: Mazut M100 GOST 10585 – 75.
QUANTITY: 100,000 MT (Trial Shipment) 200,000MTx 12 Months.
CIF PRICE: US$470.00 Gross / US$ 460.00 Net per MT
Payment: To be agreed by Seller, SBLC (MT-760) / BG / MT-103/23.
Inco terms: CIF ASWP.
Inspection: RIDZHIT / Similar. Country of origin: Russian Federation. Maximum Supply: 200,000MT / 5,000,000BBLs
1. The Buyer issues an Irrevocable Corporate Purchase Order (ICPO) and sends it via electronic mail to the Seller ;
2. Seller issues the Draft Contract for the Buyer’s signatory. The Draft Contract must be duly endorsed and returned alongside with the Official Letter of Acceptance by the Buyer.
3. Seller release the Partial POP Documents to the Buyer via E-mail as follows;
a. Approval to Export,
b. Availability of Product,
c. Analysis Report (Q&Q) by RIDZHIT ,
d. Commitment to Supply,
e. Commercial Invoice,
4. Upon the receipt of the Partial POP Documents as advised above, the Buyer’s Bank issues an Irrevocable, Non Transferable, Confirmed, SBLC, BG, MT-103/23, in favor of the Seller as guarantee of payment for Goods supplied, covering the one-month delivery as per the Commercial Invoice.
5. After Seller Bank receipt and confirmation of the Payment Instrument, the lifting commences and the Seller’s Bank shall swift the Full POP Documents to the Buyer’s Bank alongside with the 2% Performance Bond (PB), in case of delivery failure by the Refinery and the 2% of the Product worth will be paid to Buyer.
6. Buyer pays via (MT103) TT Wire Transfer upon the arrival of the cargo and after Inspection SGS or CIQ at discharge port.