Company sells petroleum products.
Our Client are proven entities as Registered oil Sellers (Primary market) and Top Advisory Company to whom we are direct cause our past professional back-ground and our closed relationships.
We will be really glad to assist you and your extemated persons soon but as per our and seller’s policy/rules we would like to receive your formal request.
LOI has to be accompanied to a reference bank letter and a confirmation of logistic availability.
If they want CIF we can do it … FOB price + Freight cost.
FOR PRIVATE COMPANIES:
• Prospective buyer has to sign a business agreement with us (NOT PRIMARY BUT IT NEED TO PROTECT ALL OF US)
• Issue LOI and CP(Company profile) and/or his financial availability on a bank reference letter.
• Prospective buyer has to issue or has to be available to show his storage and/or shipping capacity
• Prospective buyer has to be available to SWIFT and RWA to the seller on seller’ s bank account
• “The Company” will arrange a TTM in seller’s office
• Contract will be signed on the seller’s desk directly as per agreed terms
• In front of a no_performing of Prospective Buyer, the Prospective Buyer or who filtered the deal will pay damages caused and quantified as per General Contractor/Advisor agreement signed
• No brokers’ request will be accepted but only the end-Buyer official request will be considered.
FOR MAJOR AN PROVEN ENTITIES:
· WE CAN START WITH A MAIL BY MAJOR’S TRADING OR PURCHASE DESK ASKING FOR AN INTEREST OF OIL
IF YOU CAN DO IT WE CAN START.
PLS DO NOT ASK FOR NDA IMFPA ETC ETC … REFINERIES REJECT IT IMMEDIATELY. NEIGTHER FOR UNREAL COMMISIONS. WE ARE ON OIL MARKET BY OVER TEN YEARS AND OUR SUPPLIERS ARE DIRECT REFINERIES AND REGISTERED OIL COMPANY.
WE CAN SUPPLY ALL PETROL AND OIL BUT WE CAN’ T JOKE WITH OUR SUPPLING REFINERIES AND REGISTERED SELLERS
Sure youll be able to open a prompt channe of communication in order to proceed we remain.
Loading Google map...