TO: OOO STANDAR-OIL.
VÍA: CORPORACIÓN PETROMINERAL, C.A.
SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
AFTER THE TEST NEGOTIATE CONTRACT 12 MONTHS
REFINERIA RUSA / FIRST REFINERY RUSSIA
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 JET FUEL (JP54)
Minimum Quantity: 1.000.000BLLS PER MONTH
Maximum Quantity: 5.000.000 BLLS PER MONTH
Quality: SGS or similar inspection
Loading Port- FOB: Primorie, Nakhodka, Vladivostok, Novorossiysk, Kuzmina.
NEGOTIATING PROCEDURE FOR STANDARD SHIPPING FIRST MONTH
1. Buyer issue ICPO (+PROFILE + BANK LETTER + NCNDA+IMFPA) CP, Confirmation Letter in their Company Letterhead to seller.
2. Seller issues Draft Contract and Commercial Invoice for buyer to countersign upon acceptance of the terms and conditions.
3. Seller sends to buyer, Commitment to Supply and Product Availability in Storage Reservoir, Product Passport and Company Registration Certificate &
Export License and Certificate of Origin.
4. Buyer endorse the tank storage agreement (TSA) with the hired tank facilitator of the respective port tank farm nominated by buyer or seller in the
loading port and present TSA & TSR to seller for inspection. Buyer has right to nominate its own tank farm. Buyer pays the tank fee to the tank farm to
enable seller Pump/Inject the product into the tank.
5. Seller issue Dip-Test Authorization to buyer.
6. Upon successful dip test vessel departs to buyer’s destination port (vessel cost paid by seller & buyer).
7. Upon successful arrival to buyer’s discharge port, buyer performs Q&Q and makes payment by MT103 T/T wire transfer for the total product available.
8. Seller pays commission to intermediaries involved in the transaction.
9. Contract delivery continue.
AFTER SUCCESSFUL DELIVERY CAPACITY AND CONFIRMATION OF BUYERS will sign 12 MONTH .
Please with this information, develop LOI to name ORION INTERNATIONAL GROUP, Ltd., Via: CORPORACIÓN PETROMINERAL,C.A.
Loading Google map...