Issued on: December 1
st 2015 ID: “SAN04”
Valid: Until 20th December 2015
Soft Corporate Offer
JP-54, D2, EN590, Mazut
We, ///////////Comp hereby issue this cooperation proposal and confirm our
readiness and willingness to facilitate a JP-54, D2, EN590 and/or Mazut purchase
with the seller. This proposal is intended solely as a basis for further negotiations of a
definitive agreement and does not and is not intended to create any legally binding
obligations on either party. All terms and conditions will be agreed upon in the Sales
and Purchase Agreement between the buyer and seller.
We are pleased to offer you a 100% safe deal with reliable Seller, where we are
official and authorized representatives.
Products of Russian Origin
JP54: NWE Platt’s MINUS / USD per BBL, CIF AWSP
D2: NWE Platt’s MINUS / USD per MT,CIF AWSP
M100: 0 USD GROSS /0 USD NET per MT, CIF AWSP
EN590: NWE Platt’s MINUS / USD per MT, CIF AWSP
* (prices & terms are subject to change by the seller; pricing review every 3
months; top 25 world bank required / China banks OK if in top 25)
* Additional oil products and crude oils from Russia and other locations are
also available — please inquire. CIF shipping to ASWP can be arranged if
Commission are paid by the Seller, as follows:
• JP54 – total commission at 2USD per BBL: 50% Seller side (closed) / 50%
buyer side (open)
• D2, M100, EN590 — total commission at 10 USD per MT: 50% Seller side
(closed) / 50% buyer side (open)
3180 N. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60657 USA
1. BUYER ISSUES THE ICPO.
2. SELLER ISSUES FCO TO BUYER.
3. BUYER RETURNS CONFIRMED FCO AND RECEIVES DRAFT CONTRACT FROM THE
4. BUYER RETURENS REVISED DRAFT CONTRACT TO THE SELLER VIA FAX OREMAIL.
5. SELLER REVIEWS AND CONFIRMS ANY CHANGE MADE IN DRAFT CONTRACT BY THE
BUYER THEN ISSUES THE FINAL BINDING CONTRACT VIA FAX OREMAIL.
6. THE BUYER RETURNS THE FINAL CONTRACT DULY SIGNED AND SEALED VIA FAX OR
EMAIL IN PDF FORMAT ALONG SIDE WITH POF (BCL OR PRE-ADVICED BG2%)
SELLER ISSUE PARTIAL POP CONSIST OF:
a. TANK STORAGEAGREEMENT
b. PRODUCT PASSPORT/ DIP-TEST REPORT
c. REFINERY STATEMENT OF PRODUCTAVAILABILITY
d. REFINERY COMMITMENT TO SUPPLY
7. BUYER ISSUES PAYMENT INSTRUMENT AS DLC MT 700 WITHIN MAXIMUM 7 BANKING
DAYS FROM SIGNED CONTRACT DATE (SUBJECT OF BANKAPPROVAL)
8. AFTER THE INSTRUMENTIS ISSUED DLC SWIFT MT 700, SELLER WILL ISSUE 2%
PERFORMANCE BOND WHICH WILL PROVIDE FULL POP WITHIN 10-15 BANKING DAYS OF
RECEIPT AND CONFIRMATION BUYER’SINSTRUMENT.
9. SHIPPING OF THE GOODS WILL COMMENCE WITHIN MAXIMUM 30 DAYS FROM THE
DATE OF THE SELLER’S RECEIPT OF THE SWIFT MESSAGE OREARLIER.
10. PAYMENT FOR THE SHIPMENT TO THE SELLER’S BANK BY MT103/TT WITHIN TWO
(2) BANKING DAYS AFTER SGSINSPECTIONAT THE DISCHARGE PORT/ ROTTERDAM AND
RECEIPT OF THE ENTIRE RELEVANT POPDOCUMENTS