Работаем из трейд программ, выведения средств на продвижения строительных проектов в мире.
Финансовая структура по инвестициям и строительству проектов.
Client is panning to open the Multi-Currency VIP Personal and corporate accounts to transfer the cash funds via Web-link for the Humanitarian Projects in the follow Country’s:
1. Need Bank name and country.
2. Client do the dd and say yes or no.
3. If yes, will need bank’s Application in order to get open distantly the Multi-Currency VIP personal Account on the client’s name.
4. Client return fully execute Application with hand signed signature with copy of his Passport and all necessary copy’s of requested documents.(or if can be done on the bank web-side, it will be one as needed )
5. After getting the VIP personal Account opened, client will have cc with the owner of the bank to arrange the follow necessary steps .
6. Client and Owner of the bank with sign MOU in order to apply for Necessary Web-ling Code from the Central Bank of this country.
7. Owner of the bank applied for Necessary Web-ling Code from the Central Bank.
8. After getting the Necessary Web-ling Code from the Central Bank, Client transfer the cash funds via Web-ling to His own VIP Account(as per agreed schedule and amount of each tranche described in MOU) .
9. After all Planed Amount of Funds have been transfer to the client’s VIP personal Account, client travel to the bank to personalty meet the owner of the bank to discus the future.
10. Client is planning to Open the new Company in the country of bank location .
11. After the opening of the New company, client will planning to open corporate Account in the same bank for that new company.
12. After getting the Necessary Web-ling Code from the Central Bank, Client transfer the cash funds via Web-ling to His corporate Account (as per agreed schedule and amount of each tranche) .
13. If owner of the bank agrees,client will suggest to buy out agreed % of the bank or if Owner agrees to sell it in full to the client, client will agree to buy it in full.
14. Notes: All necessary permissions in regards of this project included the Humanitarian license are available from the client.