Production: MAZUT M100 GOST 10585-99
Quantity: Min 50,000 MT until 1,000,000 MT X 12 month
Price: Fixed price Gross 560$/MT and Net 550$/MT CIF ASWP. Delivery: CIF ASWP
Contract duration: 12 Months
1. Buyer send ICPO with bank endorsement, then seller give FCO with full seller company information. The Buyer signs, seals and sends back the FCO to the Seller within max. 72 hours.
2. The Seller issues the draft Contract to the Buyer.
3. The Buyer returns the draft Contract, revised to the Seller within 72 hours.
4. The Seller reviews and confirms the changes made by Buyer. If acceptable, issues the signed and sealed final Contract with the commercial invoice and NCNDA by email to the Buyer.
5. Upon receiving Final contract and commercial invoice, buyer lodged the Final Contract and commercial invoice to their respective banks.
6. Buyer’s bank issue draft LC or POF to Seller’s bank by MT799 Swift code. (Buyer can send BCL by swift to seller’s bank)
7. Upon receipt of the Draft LC or POF (or BCL by swift to seller’s bank), The Seller’s bank issues the full POP to Buyer’s bank.
POP list will be:
Copy of License to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
Copy of Approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
Copy of statement of availability of products.
Copy of refinery commitment to produce the product.
Copy of Railway contract to transport the products to the port.
Copy of the port storage agreement.
Copy of the charter party agreements to transport the products to destination port and discharge.
Tank receipt and SGS report.
8. Upon receipt of the full POP to buyer’s bank, Buyer’s bank issued Non — Operative, Irrevocable, Transferable, Revolving, Documentary, Confirmed and at Sight Letter of Credit for each shipment per month to Seller’s designated bank.
9. Upon receipt LC from Buyer’s bank, seller bank will reply with 2% PB to the Buyer’s bank for operating the buyer’s LC.
10. Shipment of each month By 1 Vessel/partial Shipment. Shipment time within 20 days from LC date and
Delivery within 35 to 45 days from date of bill of ladings depend on chosen port.