1. PRODUCT AVAILABLE / PRICE
Product Contract Quantity Trial Quantity Price in USD
MAZUT, FUEL OIL M100
(GOST 10585 / 75)
20,000 MT & Above Per Month 10,000 MT US $580 – CIF CHINA MAIN PORTS
GASOIL, D2 DIESEL,
Up to First 50,000 MT Delivery
After 50,000 MT Delivery 10,000 MT NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS 3% — CIF ASWP
NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS 4% — CIF ASWP .
(For D2, At NWE European Market Scan 0.1% CIF Basis)
ULSD (50 PPM)
AUTOMOTIVE FUEL, DIESEL
ULSD (10 PPM)
AUTOMOTIVE FUEL, DIESEL Up to First 20,000 MT Delivery
After 20,000 MT Delivery 10,000 MT NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS 2% — CIF ASWP
NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS 3% — CIF ASWP
AUTOMOTIVE FUEL ,DIESEL
JET FUEL, JP54
AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE 54 Up to 500,000 bbl Delivery
After 500,000 bbl Delivery 100,000 bbl NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS 3% — CIF ASWP
NWE PLATTS DISCOUNTS 4% — CIF ASWP
2. ORIGIN : RUSSIAN FEDERATION
3. TERMS : C I F ASWP
4. SHIPMENT : STARTS IN 15 BANKING DAYS AFTER PAYMENT INSTRUMENT.
5. PAYMENT : IRREVOCABLE CONFIRMED TRANSFERABLE or NONE TRANSFERABLE SBLC/BG BY SWIFT MT760 UCP600 COMPLIANT
6. INSPECTION: SGS (OR) SAYBOLT (OR) CIQ AT DISCHARGE PORT BY BUYER.
7. PB : 2% (ONLY FOR INSTRUMENTS PLACED FOR CONTRACT PERIOD OF 12 MONTHS)
8. SHIPPING DOCUMENTS FOR PAYMENT
A. SELLER’S SIGNED COMMERCIAL INVOICES IN 3 (THREE) ORIGINAL AND 3 (THREE) COPIES; AND EVIDENCING FULL PRICE CALCULATION:
B. A FULL SET OF 3/3 ORIGINALS PLUS 3 N/N COPIES OF OCEAN BILL OF LADING MADE OUT “CLEAN ON BOARD”, THE B/L TO BE SIGNED IN ORIGINAL BY THE SHIP’S MASTER AND ISSUED OR ENDORSED TO THE ORDER OF BUYER SHOWING DESTINATION, IDENTIFICATION OF THE LOADED CARGO WITH QUANTITY EXPRESSED IN METRIC TONS AND ÖRIGIN OF GOODS”STATED.
C. COPY OF QUANTITY INSPECTION CERTIFICATES AS ISSUED AT DISCHARGE PORT BY AN INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR COMPANY (SGS or SAYBOLT or CIQ).
D. COPY OF QUALITY INSPECTION CERTIFICATES AS ISSUED AT DISCHARGE PORT BY AN INDEPENDENT SURVEYOR COMPANY (SGS or SAYBOLT or CIQ).
E. COPY OF TIME SHEET SHOWING AT LEAST DATE OF NOTICE OF READINESS (N.O.R) TENDERING AT DISCHARGING PORT.
F. CARGO MANIFEST.
G. FULL SET OF INSURANCE COVERAGE FOR NOT LESS THAN 110% OF THE INVOICE VALUE
Please note the Preliminary step requires all buyers to send email requesting fuel, listing type, qty for trial, qty for monthly contract, port of discharge, name and location of transaction bank and agreeing to comply with the terms and procedures listed here. Subject to DD we will issue ICPO template for buyer to complete, place on buyer company letterhead, and send back. Once ICPO is accepted we will issue SPA/Contract for buyer to consider.
1. Seller Issues ICPO template to buyer with these terms and procedures.
2. Buyer needs to complete the ICPO template place on buyer letterhead sign stamp and return along with buyer bank BG/SBLC verbiage / text for seller approval.
3. Seller issues Draft contract to Buyer and Buyer signs and sends to Seller by Email. Seller countersigns and completes all the codes in contract and sends to Buyer in PDF format by email and both lodge in respective banks.
4. Within 5 banking days, Buyer bank shall issue Confirmed Operational Irrevocable Transferable SBLC / BG by MT760 UCP600 compliant as agreed in contract for the face value of the agreed TRIAL quantity in favour of Seller bank and sends transmitted copy to Seller.
5. Seller shall organize shipping and provide the following info to Buyer
• Details of Loading Port
• Schedule of Loading Dates
• Details of Vessel & Charter party / Shipping company
• ETA (Estimated Date of Arrival) at Destination Port.
6. Buyer shall provide details of their Shipping Agent at destination Port and booking confirmation of SGS/ SAYBOLT / CIQ at discharge port inspection as per scheduled shipping Info.
7. Seller shall commence loading quantity in vessels / tankers and proceeds to ship to destination port as per schedules and submit shipping documents (As listed) to Buyer bank for payment through Seller bank.
8. Buyer bank releases payments to Seller bank against receipt of all the above shipping documents of Trial quantity in 2 days from date of receipt by TT / wire transfer.
9. Upon receipt of first shipment Documents in their counters, Buyer bank shall issue a Confirmed Operational Irrevocable Transferable SBLC by MT760 UCP600 compliant, for the face value that covers the one month contract quantity and for duration of the contract period.
10. Upon receipt and verification of above SBLC, Seller bank shall Assign Performance Bond (PB) at 2% to Buyer bank.
11. Seller continues loading vessels / tankers & shipping to Destination Port, and keeps submitting shipping documents for payment to Buyer bank through Seller bank against the issued bank instrument listed above and Buyer bank keeps releasing payment against submitted shipping documents in (2) banking day by TT/ wire transfer to Seller Bank.
Trial Shipment is must for all new Buyers with the trial quantity at their capacity.
Terms and procedures are non-negotiable.
The SBLC text from buyer bank should be attached to ICPO template for informal Seller bank approval or ICPO will be rejected.
Validity Period of SBLC must be a Minimum of 60 days for Trial shipments and 12 Months and a day for Contracts of Monthly shipments.
This Offer has limited validity and will need to be reconfirmed within 7 days of the date of issue.
Standard Specifications are attached and can be further adjusted / refined as per Buyer request subject to our refineries approval.