Barrels Price: PLATT MINUS Gross -$8/ Net $-6 PER Barrels FOB, Rotterdam Port.
Quality: SGS or similar inspection
Payment Term: MT103 Loading Port-Primosrk Destination port-Rotterdam Port
TERMS AND PROCEDURE FOR CI DIP AND PAY FOB ROTTERDAM PORT
1. Buyer provides ICPO and Scan Passport Copy of CEO.
2. Seller Issue CI for buyer review and Countersign and Buyer issue TSA to show tank is secured for product injection.
3. Seller issue the proof of product to buyer:
• PRODUCT PASSPORT,
• COMMITMENT TO SUPPLY,
• PRODUCT AVAILABILITY IN REFINERY RESERVOIR AND
• INJECTION REPORT (REFINERY RESERVOIR).
4. Buyer provide TSR and ATV (Authorization to verify) from tank farm in Rotterdam and Seller Inspect the lease tank for readiness to enable seller commence on the injection of the product.
5. Seller commence transportation and injection of the product into the tank farm in Rotterdam and furnish the buyer with the SGS and DTA to conduct the dip test.
6. Upon successful dip test, buyer make payment by MT103 or TT wire transfer for the total product available and seller Change Title to buyer name.
7. Buyer Lift the product and Seller Pays all intermediary Involved in the Transaction.