GAS OIL- D2
Minimum: 25,000 MT X 12 Maximum: 350, 000 MT X 12
PRICE: USD GROSS 0 _ NET 0. CIF.
COMMISSON: USD$ 5:OO SELLER SIDE _ USD :OO BUYER SIDE. APPROVED BANKING PROCEDIJRES
1. Buyer confirms Soft Offef and issues official ICPO addressed to REFINERY.
2. REFINERY verifies ICPO and issues Full Corporate Offer.
3, Buyer signs Full Corporate Offer and returns with Letter of acceptance addressed to REF\’INERY.
4, REFINERY issues Draft Contract for Buyer\’s signatory and seal.
5. Buyer countersigns and seals Draft Contact with amendments if need be and returns along with brokers countersigned NCNDA/IMFPA to REFINERY.
6. REFINERY secures authentic copies of the Proof of Product programnred in Buyer Compan’s name as the legitimate owner and send to the Buyer.
7. REFINERY releases completed NCNDA/IMFPA to all brokers involved in the transaction.