GAS Oil D2 L 0,2 / 62 GOST 305-82 / Spot
Unit price: Rotterdam Platt minus 5% Gross / 4% net Per MT
Total Quantity: 2,400,000 MT
Terms of payment and procedures:
1. The Buyer sends ICPO.
2. The Seller issues FCO and Commercial Invoice.
3. The Buyer sends and returns FCO and Commercial Invoice to the
Seller within 24 working hours.
4. Buyer’s Bank issues RWA by MT 799 to the Seller’s Bank.
5. Seller’s Bank issues Partial POP to the Buyer’s Bank.
6. After verification of Partial POP, Buyer’s Bank issues MT 103/23
for total amount of the each monthly shipment quantity to the
7. Seller’s Bank will send Full POP documents to the Buyer’s Bank
and automatically the amount of MT 103 will be release in Seller’s
Delivery Condition:Proof of products list FOB ROTTERDAM
1. Full set of 3/3 originals plus 3 N/N copies of Ocean Bill of Lading
made out “Clean on Board”, marked “Freight prepaid”. The B/L to
be signed in original by the ship’s Master and issued or endorsed
to the order of, or to the Buyer showing destination,
identification of the loaded cargo with quantity expressed in US
Barrels at 60 degrees Fahrenheit. Original quantity and quality
certificates plus 3 copies as issued at loading Port by independent
Surveyor Company SGS.
2. Certificate of Origin plus 3 (Three) copies countersigned by a local
Chamber of Commerce.
3. Signed commercial invoice, based on the loaded quantity /
Proof of products list
quality, but subject to the issue of any adjusting invoices, based
on the quantity and quality certificates to be issued at the
completion of discharge operations.
4. Any other documents pertaining or related to the current
shipment, duly signed by the authorized persons.
5. Original quantity and quality certificates plus 3 (Three) copies as
issued at Discharge Port by independent Surveyor Company SGS,
according to the ASTM procedures on completion of the
6. Original Cargo Insurance Policy, covering “all risks”, issued by First
Class Insurance company acceptable to Buyer.
Transportation made and means: Self-propelled vessel for river-sea navigation