SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
PRODUCT: GAS OIL D2 L 0.2-62 GOST 305-82
ORIGIN: Russian Federation.
TERMS OF DELIVERY: FOB ROTTERDAM
QUANTITY: 200.000 MT X 12 months (First Lift 200,000 MT SPOT)
THE PRICE OF GOODS: Defined as the average of the sum of the values of the three-day quotes for Gasoil 0.1, published in «Platt’s Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerpen (ARA)», valid on the date of delivery. Discount 5% per ton
QUALITY: Established by the International Standards (SGS).
CONTRACT DURATION: SPOT
STANDARD PROCEDURE WITHOUT ANY UPFRONT FEE OR ADVANCED PAYMENT
1. Buyer sends ICPO.
2. The Seller issues FCO and Commercial Invoice.
3. The Buyer sign and returns the FCO and Commercial Invoice to the Seller within 24 working hours.
4. Buyer will issue advice MT-103/23 for total amount of every month and Active 2% PBG, along with Q88. After that Seller will send 2% PBG (Swift MT-700) to Buyer Company.
5. Upon receipt Advise MT-103/23 from Buyer’s bank, after Max. 3 banking days seller’s bank will send Dip Test and POP Documents to the Buyer’s bank.
6. Buyer performs Dip Test and Partial POP Documents and upon successful and loading in 3 working days, Buyer’s Bank pays by MT103 AT SIGHT.
7. Buyer should send his contract with shipping company and tanker name and number or CPA (Q88).
Full POP list will be:
A) Copy of License to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
B) Copy of Approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
C) Copy of statement of availability of products.
D) Copy of refinery commitment to produce the product.
E) Copy of Railway contract to transport the products to the port.
F) Copy of the port storage agreement.
G) Copy of the charter party agreements to transport the products to destination port and discharge.
H) Dip Test, Tank receipt and SGS report