Destination: CIF/FOB Russia port or Rotterdam
Contract Term: SPOT / Twelve (12) months with rollovers and extensions as agreed upon
by both parties.
Proof of Product: To be issued by the Seller via Bank to Bank directly upon confirmation of the
buyer funds or BCL.
1. Buyer issues to seller an ICPO with full Banking details, BCL and along with NCNDA/IMFPA.
2. Seller issue to Buyer to sign and return Commercial Invoice (CI) and Partial POP, which
consist the following documents:
a) Approval from the Ministry of Justice to Export Product.
b) Statement of Product Availability
c) Letter of Commitment to Supply from the Refinery.
d) Certificate of Origin.
e) Storage agreement.
f) Product Passport (Dip Test Result)
3. Within 2 — 3 banking days, Buyer s bank shall issue Proof of Fund (POF) as Confirmed
Operational Irrevocable Transferable MT760 BLOCK FUND or MT760 SBLC or MT760 BG as
agreed for the face value of First Month quantity in favour of Seller s Bank and send
transmitted copy to Seller directly.
4. Upon Seller confirmation of Buyer POF; Seller Bank shall issue full POP, DTA authorization
test, SGS report, shipping documents and 2 % PB directly to Buyer s Bank.
5. Buyer / Buyers Bank confirms DTA test and make full payment to Seller s Bank and lift
6. Seller will pay the intermediaries and Agents commission involved in this deal (as set out in
the Irrevocable Master Fees Protection Document).