Origin: RUSSIAN FEDERATION
Product: RUSSIAN GAS OIL L0.02-62, GOST 305-82
Price: NWE PLATTS DISCOUNT US$-20,00 PER MT NET TO BUYER
Delivery: FOB ROTTERDAM — EX TANK
Quantity: 500,000 MT TRIAL FOLLOWED BY
Contract: 500, 000 MT -1,800,000 MT MONTHLY FOR 12 MONTHS WITH R&E
1. Seller issue SCO, Buyer issue ICPO with Buyer’s Company Certificate of Registration.
2. Seller issues draft contract. Buyer sign contract and return to Seller.
3. Seller release to buyer partial proof of product (PPOP) as follows:
> Refinery Commitment/Assurance Letter to inject/transport the product from the storage
reservoir to loading port storage tanks
> Product Conformity Passport Certificate
> Authority to Verify (ATV) product with Refinery Management
> Copy Tank Storage Agreement (TSA)
> Commercial Invoice
4. Buyer verifies product availability with Refinery Management and issues proof of
financial capability via SWIFT MT199 within 48 hours.
Upon confirmation of MT199 / injection of product storage tanks at Rotterdam port will
start within 72 hours. It is planned 48/72 hours of storage technique in tank
5. Seller issues, TSR and Dip Test Authorization.
6. Buyer confirm the Q&Q of the product injected into the storage tanks and makes payment for
the product via MT103/TT wire transfer and seller issue to buyer the certificate of title
ownership of the product in buyer name and all documents relating to the exportation of the
7. Buyer lifts the product.
8. Buyer open financial instrument (SBLC) for Contract within 5 days and contract delivery
commences as per shipping schedule agreed.