D2 GOST 305-82 300,000 MT per month :CIF Rotterdam Port USD. 750
JP54 3 million bbl/month is PLATT price minus 12% discount for Buyer.
1. Buyer LOI or ICPO and POF.
2. Seller issues FCO buyer sign acceptance and return.
3. Seller issues Draft Contract open for amendments.
4. Buyer returns signed Draft Contract.
5. The seller/Buyer lodge the copy of the Contract with their Banks, and Buyer’s Bank SWIFT to Seller’s Bank, operation charge in the applicable ministries by the laws of the land for their allocation and fair
6. Within 5 (five) banking days Seller issues 2% PB Operative SWIFT RDLC/SBLC as agreed on contract.
7. Within 5 (five) working days after receipt of the Non-Operative RDLC/SBLC Seller Provides Full Commercial Invoice with full POP, including Tank Receipt, SGS Report and Dip Test Authorization to buyer.
8. Upon receipt and verification of all documents, Buyer’s Bank will release payment via S.W.I.F.T. Bank to Bank in 5 days after deliver at Rotterdam port from vessel to vessel or vessel to tank.
9. Delivery commence as scheduled.
10. Transaction ends.
Mazut Russian GOST Number 10585-75 300.000 (Three hundred thousand) MT per month x 12 month contract,PRICE TERM: U$D 530 CIF ASWP.
1. Buyer confirms issues an LOI, ICPO addressed to seller
2. Seller issue FCO to Buyer
3. Buyer Countersign FCO and return to seller.
4. Seller approves and issues the sales purchase agreement contract to Buyer Company which is open
5. upon agreement of the details on contract, seller and buyer exchange signed and sealed contract
6. Buyer’s return countersigned contract to seller.
7. Buyer and Seller finalize shipment and delivery schedule.
8. Seller sends Purchase Approval Code obtained from the Russian Export Control a Government
monopoly body, for legitimate purchase of crude oil and petroleum product from Russia Federation and
for the contract to be approved by the Russian Government Authorities.
9. Seller bank issues Full Proof of Product (POP) via Swift to Buyer’s bank to include
a. Copy of license to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
b. Copy of approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of Justice
c. Copy of statement of availability of the product
d. Copy of the Refinery commitment to produce the product.
e. Copy of Transnet contract to transport the product to the port.
f. Copy of the port storage agreement
g. Copy of charter party agreement(s) to transport the product to discharge port
h. Bill of Lading .
i. The legalized, notarized and registered hard copies of contract with necessary Authorities
10. the SGS, inspection will be borne by the seller at the loading seaport and Buyer at the unloading
11. Delivery commence as scheduled. Buyer Company release payment to seller via Swift Fund
Transfer within 7 banking days after the discharge of cargo and receipt of all relevant shipping
document for immediate negotiation and credited at Buyer’s Bank Account
PAYMENT: The payment should be made by the buyer to the seller in US Dollars way of MT103 for the liftable, a SBLC for the monthly payments and a BG as gurantee of the whole operation agreed between Seller and BG as gurantee of the whole operation agreed between Seller and Buyer
INSPECTION: By SGS inspection in the Loading port
PERFORMANCE BOND: 2% in the form of FFDLC of shipment.
Please do not disturb the air and just for marketing not to write…