BG/SBLC purchase /leasing HSBC BANK PLC | DEUTSCHE BANK AG LONDON
ICC UNIFORM CUSTOMS AND PRACTICE FOR DOCUMENTARY CREDITS
INTERNATIONAL STANDBY PRACTICES (ISP98)
ICC UNIFORM RULES FOR DEMAND GUARANTEES (URDG 758)
ONE YEAR AND ONE DAY (365 +1 DAY)
FRESH CUT-CASHED BACKED
6% OF FACE VALUE PLUS 2% COMMISSION
40% OF FACE VALUE PLUS 2% COMMISSION
BANK TO BANK SWIFT MT799 FOLLOWED BY A CONFIRMABLE SWIFTMT760
TRANSACTON MODERWA| WT| MT799 PRE-ADVICE | MT760| MT103| HARD
CLOSING TRANSACTION PROCEDURES
1. Beneficiary Executes, Sign and Initiate the Memorandum of Agreement with Full Bank
Coordinates, Certificate of Incorporation, Company Resolution and Enlarged Color Passport Copy,
Automatically Becomes a Full Commercial Recourse Contract Agreement.
2. Applicant Counter Signs and Return to The Beneficiary with Full Bank Coordinates, Certificate of
Incorporation and Enlarged Color Passport Copy and Invoice Thus Constituting as a Full
Recourse Contract. Issuing Bank Officer Issues Ready Willing and Able Letter (RWA) with ISIN
Via Bank-To-Bank Secured Email/Fax and Applicant Issues Refund Guarantee Letter (Security
refund payment for the Swift Processing Fee) to The Beneficiary. Note: The ISIN is for verification
purpose only on Euroclear.com if required to confirm Wonderland Real Estate & Investment
GmbH has the full capacity and availability of funds to issue the requested amount, the required
Bank Instrument BG |SBLC will be issued via SWIFT MT 799 followed by MT 760.
3. Within Two (2) Banking days of Receipt the RWA and Refund Guarantee Letter by The
Beneficiary, The Beneficiary Moves to Remit the Swift Processing Fee by Wire Transfer to The
Applicant’s Nominated Bank Coordinate and A Copy of The Bank Wire Transfer Receipt Will Be
Provided to Applicant Via E-Mail.
4. Within Two (2) Banking days of The Applicant in Receipt of The Swift Processing Fee, Applicant
Issuing Bank Shall Deliver by Swift MT799 Pre-Advice to The Receiving Bank.
5. Within (1) One Banking days of Receipt the Swift MT799, The Issuing Bank Shall Deliver by Swift
MT760 To the Receiving Bank The BG|SBLC.
6. Within Ten days (10) Banking days After the Receiving Bank, Has Verified and Confirmed The
BG|SBLC By MT760, Beneficiary Shall Remit 6% Lease Fee to Applicant Designated Bank
Account and Pays Out The 2% Consultancy Fee Commission, In Accordance to The Irrevocable
Master Fee Protection Agreement (IMFPA).
7. Within Three (3) days After Confirmation of Payment to The Applicant, Issuing Bank Moves to
Deliver Hard Copy of the BG|SBLC Through Bank Bond Courier to The Receiving Bank.
8. Within Two (2) Banking days Before the Expiration of the BG|SBLC, Applicant Instructs the
Receiving Bank to Unconditionally Repatriate The BG|SBLC To the Issuing Bank Except There Is
A Roll Over.
9. This Memorandum of Agreement Is a Full Recourse Commercial Commitment Governed by The
Law of The Jurisdiction That Both Parties Reside Under ICC Regulation.
10. This Memorandum of Agreement automatically Becomes a Full Commercial Recourse Contract
Agreement once signed by both parties.
Default to Pay the Lease Fee to The Applicant and Commission Fees as Agreed After (10) Ten Banking
Days of Confirmation receipt BG|SBLC Swift MT760, The Applicant Will Instruct the Issuing Bank to Put a
Claim on the BG|SBLC Thereby Forcing the Beneficiary’s Bank to Return The BG|SBLC MT760 To the
NON — PERFORMANCE BY EITHER PARTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OBLIGATIONS UNDER THIS
AGREEMENT SHALL PAY 2% AS PENALTY.
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.1 This Contract Is Valid for The Following Period: One (1) Year and One (1) Day.
2.1 Any Delay or Failure of Performance by Either Party of Their Respective Obligations
Under This Agreement, They Shall Pay 2% As Penalty Without Delay and Without