SOFT CORPORATE OFFER
- PRODUCT: AVIATION KEROSENE COLONIAL GRADE JP54
- ORIGIN: Russian Federation.
- TERMS OF DELIVERY: FOB ROTTERDAM
- QUANTITY: 5.000,000 BBL (+/- 5%) X 12 months (First Lift 5.000,000 BBL SPOT)
- PRICE: REST OF CONTRACT DURATION FOB ROTTERDAM - Defined as the average of the sum of the values of the three-day quotes for JP 54 , published in "Platt's Amsterdam-Rotterdam-Antwerpen (ARA)", valid on the date of delivery. Discount - $15 per bbl
- QUALITY: Established by the International Standards (SGS).
- PBG: 2%
- CONTRACT DURATION: SPOT
STANDARD PROCEDURE WITHOUT ANY UPFRONT FEE OR ADVANCED PAYMENT
- 1. Buyer sends ICPO.
- 2. The Seller issues FCO and Commercial Invoice.
- 3. The Buyer sign and returns the FCO and Commercial Invoice to the Seller within 24 working hours.
- 4.Buyer will issue advice MT-103/23 for total amount of every month and Active 2% PBG, along with Q88. After that Seller will send 2% PBG (Swift MT-700) to Buyer Company.
- 5. Upon receipt Advise MT-103/23 from Buyer's bank, after Max. 3 banking days seller’s bank will send Dip Test and Partial POP Documents to the Buyer’s bank.
- 6. Buyer performs Dip Test and POP Documents and upon successful and loading in 3 working days, Buyer’s Bank pays by MT103 AT SIGHT.
- 7. Buyer should send his contract with shipping company and tanker name and number or CPA (Q88).
Full POP list will be:
- a) Copy of statement of availability of products.
- b) Copy of refinery commitment to produce the product.
- c) Copy of Railway contract to transport the products to the port.
- d) Copy of the port storage agreement.
- f) Copy of the charter party agreements to transport the products to destination port and discharge.
- g) Dip Test, Tank receipt and SGS report
- Applications for the supply of diesel fue send the address: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: amanzhan-kz
Copyright © 2014. PURCHASE AND SALE OF PETROLEUM PRODUCTS. Company Satoil.