REFINERY operates effectively in Russian Sector of exploration and production of hydrocarbons; production of petroleum products; crude oil; natural gas and petrochemicals. It does active marketing and exporting of Diesel Fuel, Fuel oil, Jet Fuel, Gasoline, Automotive gas oil, heavy fuel oil Mazut M100, road and construction Bitumen, Liquefied natural gas, Liquefied petroleum gas, Russia export blend crude oil (REBCO), and Aviation Kerosene to different countries in ASIA, EUROPE, AMERICA and globally.
With full power and authority under penalty of perjury do hereby issue this official Soft Corporate Offer with given terms and conditions and confirm our readiness and capability to execute a Full Corporate Offer and then straight to Sales and Purchase Agreement with end buyer, with the ability to supply the following commodity according to the terms and conditions stipulated in this soft corporate offer.
PRODUCTS OFFERED BY REFINERY
RUSSIAN D2 DIESEL GAS OIL L-02-62 GOST 305-82
Under 450,000 MT x 12 Months
USD 570/560, CIF
450,000 to 950,000 MT x 12 Months
USD 560/550, CIF
Over 1 Million MT x 12 Months
USD 550/540, CIF
MAZUT Ml00 GOST 10585-75& 10585-99
Under 1 Million MT x 12 Months
Over 1 Million MT x 12 Months
USD 390/380, CIF
JET FUEL JP54 & Al
Under 450,000 Bbl per Month x 12 Months
USD 90/85, CIF
450,000 Bbl to 950,000 Bbl per Month x 12 Months
USD 85/80, CIF
Over 1 Million Bbl per Month x 12 Months
USD 80/75, CIF
Specifications: Standard export quality
Quantity: Minimum Quantity 5.000MT, Maximum Quantity 2million per monthly Contract: 12 (twelve) Months with possible rollovers/ SPOT Delivery: CIF ASWP
Payment: By an Irrevocable non -transferable documentary letter of credit./MT 103/23 Telegraphic Transfer
Inspection: SGS or similar by Seller
PROCEDURE OF TRANSACTION
1. Buyer Company confirms soft corporate offer (this) and issue ICPO.
2. REFINERY approves and issues the sales purchase agreement contract to Buyer Company which is open for amendments, Buyer return countersigned final contract to REFINERY.
3. Buyer sends data page of Buyer’s passport or any I.D to effect the transfer of ownership of the Allocation to Buyer’s name.
4. Seller provides copy of Bill of Lading of loaded Vessel with Vessel details and ETA, Certificate of Origin on Buyer name, Cargo manifest and Charter Party Agreement while Buyer pays for the
Advance Provisioning Allowance (A.P.A) via the shipping company.*
[Buyer will be responsible for the Advance Provisioning Allowance (APA) charges required by the shipping company and this amount will be paid after the vessel has been loaded and B/L issued on the buyer name.]
5. REFINERY issues Full POP via seller’s bank to Buyer’s bank to include:
• SGS report of Quality and Quantity or similar
• Copy of license to export, issued by the department of the ministry of energy.
• Copy of approval to export, issued by the department of the ministry of justice.
• Purchase Transaction Allocation Code Certificate, issued by the department of Russian Export Control Department.
• Copy of statement of availability of the product.
• Certificate of origin.
• Copy of charter party agreement(s) to transport the product to discharge port.
• Bill of Lading.
6. Buyer’s bank issues irrevocable non-transferable documentary letter of credit for the first month shipment quantity. REFINERY bank replies with 2% Performance Bond to buyer bank and if REFINERY fails to supply the cargo of the product. This 2% will be paid to buyer.
7. The SGS inspection charges will be borne by REFINERY at the loading port and inspection charges will be borne by the Buyer Company at the unloading port.
8. Delivery commence as scheduled. Buyer Company release payment to REFINERY via Swift Fund Transfer within 7 banking days after the discharge of cargo and receipt of all relevant shipping document for immediate negotiation and credited at SELLER Bank Account.
IF TERM ARE OF INTEREST PLEASE REPLY WITH SHORT STATEMENT AND WE WILL
ISSUE THE TRUE SCO OF COMPANY
PLEASE INCLUDE PROCEDURE IN ICPO